A Website By Rapid Maintenance (UK) Ltd
Rapid Maintenance (UK) Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.deepcleaning.london (“Our Site”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 6, below), we do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by Data Protection law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Rapid Maintenance (UK) Ltd , a limited company registered in England under company number 06694430, whose registered office address: 74a High Street, Wanstead, London, E11 2RJ.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Us.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Val Brady, and can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by post at Rapid Maintenance (UK) Ltd , 1 Willes Cottages, New Road, Essex RM4 1AL
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- Your Rights
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR,
which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 9);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 9);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 9 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- What Data Do We Collect?
- Subject to section 5.2, We do not collect any personal data from you. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do We use any other means of data collection.
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- As noted above, We do not generally collect any personal data via
this website. If you contact Us and We obtain your personal details from
your email, We may use them as follows:
- To reply to your email
- In connection with an application submitted for an account with us, to determine if and on what terms an account and payment terms ay be offered to you, and thereafter in connection with the maintenance of that account with you
- Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted in accordance with our Data Retention Policy, details of which can be supplied to you on request.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored in the UK.
- Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
- Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Regular checks, balances and appropriate security messages to safeguard the website and keep data secure.
- Personal data will only be transmitted over secure networks;
- No personal data will be shared informally and if access is required to any personal data, such access should be formally requested from a Director of the Company;
- All hard copies of personal data, along with any electronic copies stored on physical media will be stored securely;
- No personal data will be transferred to any employees, agents, contractors, or other parties, whether such parties are working on behalf of the Company or not, without authorisation from a Director;
- All software will be kept up-to-date. Security-related updates will be installed as soon as reasonably possible after becoming available;
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact details below in section 9.
- Contacting Us
Cookies allow us to do multiple things to enhance and improve your browsing experience on our website.
This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.